By Karen Watson, CMP – Experient
Can you believe three weeks have gone by since we all said our goodbyes at the 2009 e4 conference?? From the feedback Experient received it appears everyone enjoyed and found tremendous value in the event.
I have been curious as to how many of you are already utilizing some social media applications or plan to in the future? As I awaited the results of the post event surveys I wondered what we would actually learn about our social media experience at e4?
Well, based upon the surveys received here are the findings:
- Live Webcasts —
- 24.43% of Experient clients are already doing live webcasts.
- 45.9% plan to do so in the future.
- Only 29.73% have no plans for webcasts.
- Live Twitter Streams in Sessions–
- 13.5% of clients have already utilized Twitter feeds in session(s).
- 42.89% plan to do so in future
- 44.59% have no plans to do so in future.
- White Label Social Networking Sites (i.e. Social Collective)
- Only 9.46% utilize white label social networking site.
- 45.95% plan to do so in future
- 44.59% do not plan to do so.