Michael M. McCurry, CMP — Experient
Well, only two days until e4 2009 officially kicks off. Some of you are already in DC enjoying the wonderful tourist attractions and historic landmarks of our nation’s capital.
There really is a fantastic program lined up for us this year. Thanks to the entire Experient e4 team for putting this event together!
As we turn our focus to e4 just wanna throw a few teasers your way:
- My e4 — if you have not setup your account for this “cutting edge” online community yet, please take a few moments to sign up. There really are some terrific features there and the site will remain live Post-event.
- Sponsor Fan Pages — Once signed up for My e4 please visit the sponsor fan pages. They are fun and informational. Of course our sponsors will appreciate your participation!
- e4 Social Media Tech Squad — in the Maryland 1-6 foyer Experient will feature a social media learning center beginning at 1pm on Sunday, through Wednesday. (see schedule for more details) Our tech squad will assist you with your questions/challenges regarding Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Live Twitter Stream — Experient has established a Twitter hashtag “#e4chat” which is already active. A Live stream will be featured throughout the conference in the public areas and some general sessions. Please participate as it will enhance everyone’s social media experience!
- NEW!! Live Open Webcast — Earlier today Experient released a promotion inviting all event professionals across the meetings business to watch a live webcast of e4’s Wednesday morning panel discussion, “Technology and Meetings in the Future.” This is a must-see event, please make sure you register for it!
Experient looks forward to your participation in the 2009 e4 Conference, whether that be in person, by webcasts, or via the twitterverse! Thanks for being part of our event!